Assalamu alayki, sister!
I wanted to present you with a gift, before the month of Ramadan.
Features of this Schedule >>
- PDF printable file.
- A3 size (wall size calendar), and you can resize it to a smaller paper size during the printing process.
- Vertical calendar for ease of use.
- Hijri and Gregorian dates columns.
- Imsak and Futoor columns; so you can know when to start siyam (fasting) and when to break it.
- Column for daily Quran reading, which can help either plan or track your daily reading.
- Taraweeh and Tahajud tracker.
- Highlight of the last ten days of Ramadan, to remind you of the importance of working harder.
How to Use this Calendar?
This calendar was created in A3 size, so you can print it and hang it on your wall. It would help you plan for (or track) your good deeds in Ramadan, like Tahajud prayer, sadaqa (charity), and Quran reading.
You can of course resize it to A4 or A5 and use it in your planner, if you want.
If you have any suggestions or comments, do not hesitate to contact me.
May Allah bless your time.