Assalamu alaykum, sister!
I wanted to present you with a valuable asset for all Mislimahs. A printable Ramadan planner!
Features of this Planner >>
- PDF printable file.
- Undated (which means you can use it for Ramadan every year!)
- Two pages/ a day.
- Monthly vertical calendar for writing important events and appointments.
- Goals spread. You can break your goals into manageable little tasks.
- Habit/ ritual tracker.
- Review and evaluation page for every ten days of Ramadan.
- Every day spread contains >>
- 24 hours time table.
- Priority tasks.
- The moon phase.
- Islamic quotes.
- After-Ramadan Goals (to help you keep up with the good habits you created during Ramadan).
- Shawwal undated calendar.
- Additional note pages.
This planner was reviewed several times. If you spot any mistakes, or have any suggestions for improvement, do not hesitate to contact me.
You can also have a Ramadan schedule for free.
I hope you benefit from this planner every Ramadan.
May Allah bless your time.